GetAssist

GetAssist Employee Reviews for Senior Sales Representative

A very fun & growth environment
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON9 October 2019
Growth orientated environment,especially for entry level. , where your constantly learning to grind, hustle and unlock your potential. I love how much I've changed just in the 6 weeks for the better. I've become a lot more outgoing, courageous, and bold on the phones and in meeting clients.

PRO: GROWTH, personal development (shows small clips on personal development- sales) , work culture, environment,

CONS: might take 1-2 week to learn new skills, but its a learning curve like any other work place
Amazing , Fun and a good learning experience
Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  4220 Steeles Ave w unit c 10 Wood bridge9 October 2019
Get Assist is an amazing place to work at. Lots of opportunities and it is a place for growth. I've been working here for over 3 months and it has been the best change of career in my life. You work for your money and are treated completely fair. Anyone joining this company will see the potential for their future. This place is golden and highly recommended for open minded individuals that are willing to expand their mind and work together as a team. Love this place. The hussle is worth it. Im glad i am part of a network that is going international and providing amazing opportunities for myself and family. Growing every day. Good hours .No Cons
Unprofessional place to work with TERRIBLE management!!
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 September 2018
This company is very unprofessional and unorganized, the management is only concerned about making money and don’t treat their clients as people. I do not recommend this company to any small business owners, don’t waste your time or money. They treat their employees a number as well only caring about making sales. Upper management just wants the sales and only care about how many calls you make even if you called the client multiple times. Do not recommend unless flies under better management.
Pros
Occasional free lunches if you get good reviews
Cons
Long hours and terrible management that hire idiots