GetAssist

GetAssist Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Worst job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON11 January 2020
Worst job I ever had. Basically call people all day to book appointments. When they walk in, and we tell them about the packages, they just walk out. So we basically work 9 hours a day and get $0. The management sucks. The supervisors are the worst, the fight like animals. Wouldn't want my enemy to work here. Pretty much a scam group.
3 February 2020

Sales is a tough job and is not for everyone. We do offer training programs with coaching and mentoring on a daily basis. The Supervisors try very hard to motivate the sales team. We sell business memberships to small local businesses.

Fun place to work at but head office doesn't care about employees
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON3 October 2019
I worked at GetAssist for a week and I enjoyed my time there. The Vaughan office has a great team with some really experienced people who can teach you a lot about sales and genuinely care about their employees' growth. The atmosphere is really chill. My problem with this company is the head office. They do not care about employees. I worked at this company for a week and had either the second-highest or highest call volume in the entire company for my last few days once I got used to the fast pace. The income is completely unreliable because customers constantly flop on deals and appointments, this is why you do not get a base salary and only commission. I got cut because the head office decided to shuffle people around and transfer 5 sales reps (who have never even met any of the Vaughan managers) from Winnipeg to the Vaughan office without any notice or heads-up whatsoever. The head office does not care about its employees or creating jobs in the local community. That being said the Vaughan office is a great place to work at and their managers are some of the most knowledgeable people I've met. If you're looking for a stable income and job security this is not the job for you. If you want to try something different and get cut after a week this is the perfect company to work for.
love working here
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  unit - 3 236 Osborne15 August 2019
the management is great . I have so much fun everyday.. its hard work but i get lots of support and training when i need it - i love all the members that come and go throught here its a very fun environment
Pros
fune work environment
Cons
sometimes appionments cancel
9 October 2019

Thanks for your comments. The one comment I hear over and over is that the people at GetAssist are really great! People are very upbeat and always willing to help.

love working here
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  unit - 3 236 Osborne15 August 2019
Pros
fune work environment
Cons
sometimes appionments cancel
Great work environment.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB25 July 2019
Being a Sales Representative here at GetAssist has been a great learning experience for me. Thanks to the great Management team here I have learnt a lot and I'm still learning everyday!. They are super supportive and put a lot of effort into helping be my best. I enjoy working here.
Its alright
Sales rep (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 July 2019
Honestly it wasn't a bad company. It thought me a lot about sales and gave me experience but honestly everyone started being so greedy over money i wouldn't even get full pay and they would play games and not give you the money. I worked so hard to book so many appointments. I'll admit in the middle i started giving up a bit but when i got the motivation again i came everyday calling booking 5-10 appointments a day and still barely made that much. No base salary at all the higher people just care about getting money and making us call. They know how to trap people and like that new people come and the old ones leave its a whole cycle for them.
Pros
nice motivators, sales experience
Cons
Negativety and salary
9 October 2019

Thanks for your comment. It is not an easy job, but well worth it if you do become a great salesperson. We do provide base pay for experienced sales reps as well as Team Leads. Our Team Leads role is to provide support and training to people with no experience.

Great place to work !
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON15 February 2019
Great hours and fun atmosphere. Company is growing quick and if you work hard there is lots of room for advancement. Like any sales position you get out of it what you put into it.
Pros
Bonuses, lots of support
Cons
Can't think of any
Great place to work !
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON14 February 2019
Pros
Bonuses, lots of support
Cons
Can't think of any
Fun and supportive place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON9 February 2019
Great office environment. Hours are great, 9-5 with lots of opportunity to advance. Like any job, hard work and a great attitude is required. Supportive and knowledgeable management. Daily and weekly bonuses
Productive and growth filled environemnt
Sales Excecutive (Current Employee) –  Toronto6 February 2019
I've been working at GetAssist for the last 4 years and I love my Job working for this really cool company.

Not only do I get to work on one of the coolest apps I've seen in years but the job is very diverse. One day I'm working on a Sports team and giving away free product and promo then the next day I'm sitting with Excecutives and discussing opening locations across Canada.

I've watched this company grow from 3 people to almost 100 and I'm looking forward to us hiring thousands.

I'm constantly challenged and I am developing the skills to do anything. I am twice the professional and three time the sales guy I was when I walked in the door and I've been given the opportunity to do so because of GetAssist.

I think most people want an easy job and aren't necessarily prepared for the opportunities presented to them here. So many people could benefit by sticking it out and learning how to do the job.

I love it and recommend that hard workers apply.
Pros
Free Lunches, Growth Opportunites and a Cool product
Cons
Challenging