GetAssist

GetAssist Employee Reviews in Scarborough, ON

Fake promises, fake leads, fake clients
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON27 November 2019
Their customer representative would exaggerate that they have lots of clients but in fact they don't have enough clients and tries to recruit freelancer to join their annual service which cost roughly $500.
Freelancers, do stay away from this company as it is not worth of your time.
It's not worth your time
Junior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON5 November 2019
On the indeed application it says 600-900$ a week but it's actually 250$ a week for only the first two weeks of training and every week after that is full commission. The management is horrible. The senior sales reps make way more money than the Juniors. The Juniors are expected to basically work for free for 3 months.
14 November 2019

That's for your feedback. We do offer both full commission with no caps and base or guarantees depending on your sales experience. As with most sales roles, there are metrics that you must meet. The compensation is $600 to $900 per week is what your average sales rep makes after 2 to 3 weeks. We do have many sales reps that are successful and able to surpass this amount.

very poor pay, selling unneeded products
SALESMAN (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON12 July 2019
The job was to sell advertisement on our platform, but very small platform and doesnt work well thus low sales and only commission job means long hours little pay
Pros
Own work hours
Cons
commission only
9 October 2019

The job is to sell memberships to small local business owners on our platform. There is a learning curve for this role. We do provide comprehensive training everyday. Many people are able to make good money when they have learned how to sell the product. We also hire Brand Ambassadors to represent GetAssist and populate the social platform.

26 August 2019

Sorry to hear about your experience. We do have many people that are successful as sales associates.

Sales associate
Sales associate (Indoor & Outdoor sales) (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON31 March 2019
They don't really pay you. It's 100% commission and the product is tough to sell. But the upper management is really nice. The lower management is bearable.
Pros
Most people are nice
Cons
No money
26 August 2019

It is a performance based position with uncapped commission. We do have many sales associates that are successful.

NO salary or base
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON14 February 2019
-No benefits
-No salary or base and when thet do offer a base it's (12,000$ a year)
-Long hours, thy expect you to put extra hours for no pay
-HIGH TURNOVER RATE- people don't last here long, so don't expect growth and advancement
-They lie to you in the interview about pay potential
-9-5 but they expect longer
-Rude staff
-Low pay
Pros
nothing
Cons
your working for free, no pay, no base

Our benefits are:

Uncapped Commission
Additional bonuses based on performance
Advancement opportunities
Sales contests, games, and competitions
Fun, casual team-oriented environment
Amazing Managers
Training and employee development provided (gain extensive knowledge on HubSpot a leading CRM tool