GetAssist

GetAssist Employee Reviews in Calgary, AB

Great Work Place
As with any job, the harder you work the more you are rewarded. I have seen a trend with any commission based job, the people that do not put the work tend to leave the absolute worst reviews blaming everyone except themselves and their work ethic! This is why I LOVE commission based jobs, I can work harder than the person beside me and make more money! I am in charge of my own success!

The great thing about GetAssist is they have a sales plan for every person that walks through the door that if you follow you will be successful and if you falter, come in late, leave early, play on your phone, play on your favorite social media site, or just simply don't show up, it does not work and you make no money!

I enjoy working here, the culture is great, the room for advancement is incredible, the company is growing by leaps and bounds, and if you are a hard worker and put in the work you can make more money here then serving burgers at your favorite local burger joint on the midnight shift.

I highly recommend working here if you are tired of your average joe job and are ready for a new challenge and ready to learn a new skill.
Pros
Great team based work enviroment!
Upbeat team-oriented environment
If you are looking to grow as both an individual and a professional this will be a great job for you. There is a ton of opportunity to move up very quickly if you're willing to put the work in. Sales can be hard but the managers here always make sure to keep us motivated and keep it fun by playing games & offering cash prizes.
Disgruntled person
I figured I would try working for a supposed good company but I guess I was lied to. I was hoping that they could pay workers for the training and for the first three months of being in the training. But nope got screwed over. Icompany so you can get legally compensated for your time and energy. But nope I wound up in the hospital because they let me go. I got sick because of the severe stress it had on
Pros
Cons
Long list of all of the problems
3 February 2020
At GetAssist, we do provide training every day with coaching and mentoring. We do hire people on a commission basis as independent contractors. We send out documentation that explains this clearly. We also have stepping stones where people can move into a senior role with base pay plus commission.
Great place to work!
I always feel taken care of and that management is looking out for me. I have been pushed to do projects I have never done before and had the support from my seniors to produce great work. Everyone here is great to get along with and friendly.
Pros
great ceo, good environment, challenging work
Cons
lots of personal initiative
Run far. Run fast
GetAssist was the WORST company i have ever worked for and the worat company you could ever work for!
Extremely toxic environment, competitively rude people, you get no help ever to maoe sale, they take money off your base pay when the base pay is already illegal. Employment standards law is you must be payed a minimum of $600.

They lie to your face and theybare money hungry savage's! STAY AWAY
21 January 2020
GetAssist has a variety of positions with different pay structures. Some are commission where you make almost 50% of the sale. When you reach your metric, you can move into a Senior Sales Rep which is a mixture of base pay and commission. These are contracted roles and not one of an employee position. We are in compliance with Employment Standards. We do offer daily training and coaching sessions. As in any business, some people are more successful than others.
N/a
Very toxic environment and unprofessional. Pay was unfair, lots of mistakes made when it came to paying the employee's their commission.
There was always a new person hired everyday and always someone walking out/quitting due to the work environment.
21 January 2020
We do have a variety of positions with different pay structures. When mistakes are made, we do try and correct them as soon as possible.

Many people describe our environment as dynamic, fast-paced and supportive. We do offer daily training and coaching to help people to be successful.
The place to Work if you want a chance to grow with a company
I showed up to tell them I wouldn't be starting on Monday. From there, the sales manager showed me the office, how the management ran the floor, and introduced me to the owner and the other higher ups.
They sold me on the culture, and the feeling of teamwork that was dominant in the office. Within 2 months, I had been promoted twice, and management is keenly watching opportunities to advance anyone on the floor that shows drive and promise.

I am looking forward to growing with this company, and the opportunities they provide.
Fun, energectic
A fun energetic place to work. Support from management and daily inspiration. Consistent coaching for sales staff and support to reach targeted goals.
Dynamically growing bigger and better!
It has never been a lazy day for me working with GetAssist Inc. Every day coming into the office is full of lessons to learn and work challenges to take with people guiding and helping you get through those challenges. The working environment and its culture are great - employees are being heard and helped. There's always a room for advancement for those who work hard and passionate employees.
Pros
Work environment and culture
Cons
All pros, No cons.
High Paced Sales Enviroment!
I have been with GetAssist for almost 2 years now and I have lobed every moment of it!

The team is great, the management is awesome and the company is fantastic to work for.

The bonus structure is out of this world and if you do 1 sale a day you can easily make $50,000 + per year!

Overall its an easy job if you have a great work ethic but unfortunitly a lot of people in this world want things to come free or easy!

If you have great work ethic come work for this company and make yourself bank, if you do not, 7-11 is calling.
Pros
Great culture, great upwards advancement, tech company, option to move locations!
Cons
Sometimes you work long hours but when you get that pay check it makes it worth it!