Gerrie Electric Wholesale Ltd
Gerrie Electric Wholesale Ltd Employee Review

Great family and work atmosphere

15 May 2018
One of the best managed companies I have ever worked for, great work atmosphere and empolyees are easy to work with and work together with, as long as your work is accoplished on time you are good to go.
25 January 2019
They have almost friendly company culture.
They have settled business.

Some employee were not welcome to immigrant peoples.

Management team took care of team and do not think only for net profit.
10 September 2015
The staff is very friendly the job isn't complicated if you pay attention and integrate yourself correctly, if you work hard this place is perfect for you, a lot of downtime if you get your job done
3 July 2014
We have great hours. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not learning, it great. Management styles are different in every branch and company, you learn to go with the flow. Work days are busy and personal times are busy to come into work and have team work and a couple of laughs thoughout the day makes the day more enjoyable. In this business it is differcult to know everything so training can to hard because you don't know you need it until it's in front of you and the customer. Experience takes time and that what I like you can never be broad.
Pros
Vendor Iicentives
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gerrie Electric Wholesale Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8