Gerrie Electric Wholesale Ltd Employee Reviews

Great family and work atmosphere
Project Quotations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 May 2018
One of the best managed companies I have ever worked for, great work atmosphere and empolyees are easy to work with and work together with, as long as your work is accoplished on time you are good to go.
You learn quite a bit if you pay attention
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 September 2015
The staff is very friendly the job isn't complicated if you pay attention and integrate yourself correctly, if you work hard this place is perfect for you, a lot of downtime if you get your job done
Customers are what makes my days interesting
Inside Sales/Counter Sales (Current Employee) –  St Catharines, ON3 July 2014
We have great hours. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not learning, it great. Management styles are different in every branch and company, you learn to go with the flow. Work days are busy and personal times are busy to come into work and have team work and a couple of laughs thoughout the day makes the day more enjoyable. In this business it is differcult to know everything so training can to hard because you don't know you need it until it's in front of you and the customer. Experience takes time and that what I like you can never be broad.
Pros
Vendor Iicentives