Geoscape Contracting Employee Review

View all Geoscape Contracting reviews

Great place for a long term career in landscape development
Working Foreman (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON30 January 2019
Geoscape Contracting was a great experience for many reasons. If you have a passion for exterior construction, operating machinery, landscaping or land development I would definitely recommend Geoscape for a long term career.

The management team is uplifting and encouraging. They are informative and are always looking to teach and develop employees. They look for opportunities for you to grow and excel in your career. They also organize events throughout the year in order for you to get to know other employees within the company.

The projects are very exciting and you are always doing something new. Jobs are situated all over the GTA and include all aspect of commercial landscaping.

I would highly recommend employment at Geoscape Contracting if you are passionate about the landscape industry.

Other Geoscape Contracting Employee Reviews

Fantastic Company
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON30 January 2019
I loved working at Geoscape!

The management team really cares about the success of their business and they understand that this success starts with the team that they cultivate. The care and thought that goes into hiring, coaching, motivating and the general operations of the company is second to none. They also don't hesitate to show their appreciation and truly make your feel that your work contributes to the 'bigger picture'!

I was able to learn so much and grow significantly as a professional here and I think those are things that every employee is looking for.

I left because the office was simply too far from my home and the commute was getting to me. However, I will say, they are very flexible and willing to work with you... which is why it was so tough to leave!
Pros
the people
Cons
commute (for me)
5* Company
Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Toronto GTA20 January 2019
My time with Geoscape was unfortunatly cut short due to personal reasons but I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for great career prospects. I worked for Geoscape for just over a year and can honestly say I looked forward to going to work. There is room to grow within the company and you are always recognised for the positives. They treat their employees well, with several activity days a year, making the workforce a strong team. The managing team are all very approachable, fair and willing to help you progress.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Geoscape Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6