Geoscape Contracting Employee Reviews

Fantastic Company
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON30 January 2019
I loved working at Geoscape!

The management team really cares about the success of their business and they understand that this success starts with the team that they cultivate. The care and thought that goes into hiring, coaching, motivating and the general operations of the company is second to none. They also don't hesitate to show their appreciation and truly make your feel that your work contributes to the 'bigger picture'!

I was able to learn so much and grow significantly as a professional here and I think those are things that every employee is looking for.

I left because the office was simply too far from my home and the commute was getting to me. However, I will say, they are very flexible and willing to work with you... which is why it was so tough to leave!
Pros
the people
Cons
commute (for me)
5* Company
Lead Hand (Former Employee) –  Toronto GTA20 January 2019
My time with Geoscape was unfortunatly cut short due to personal reasons but I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for great career prospects. I worked for Geoscape for just over a year and can honestly say I looked forward to going to work. There is room to grow within the company and you are always recognised for the positives. They treat their employees well, with several activity days a year, making the workforce a strong team. The managing team are all very approachable, fair and willing to help you progress.
Great group benifits and excellent company culture
Landscape Technician (Former Employee) –  GTA, ON16 January 2019
The main reason why I like this company is not only the size of the business but the company culture which roots deeply through every colleagues in there. In addition there are some fun and appreciating activities during the year, even in the busiest time, to help employee to release some stress. You can witness so many boys become men there and have great lives and career. I enjoy every day here because I can gain bunch of new techniques and experience. All in all, people are very nice and experienced in their field and they will value your contribution and progress.
Pros
Health benifits
Landscaper/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON28 May 2018
There is some reward for working hard, dental benefit, enjoyable working environment. Long time for working, no any extra break time in hot weather even over 40 ℃. Long hours from Apr to Dec, 50h/week. Take lunch and go washroom in the wild. Just be careful there's one supervisor treats everyone like idoit, only few crews stay in his team.
Pros
Cons
Dusty workplace
Landscape Labourer (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON28 February 2018
Enjoyed my time there and learned a lot. It was a good starting foundation. And I would go back if there was a career path for electricians with the company
was a great place for production and fun place
Landscaper (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON10 August 2013
work was great till the owners son took over and let the lead hands go.then all hell went on ,co workers were awesome again till ownership change
i learned a lot hardest part of my day was the long hrs
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
long hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Geoscape Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6