Georgian Bay General Hospital

Georgian Bay General Hospital Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Good hard honest working people

This is a good place to work, people are awsoume,nuses doc and overall staff, however there are only so many postions they can fill and only so many part time opening so if you are looking for job security it wont be there, sadly many place can not offer security to there workers any more times are changeing the demand for workers are different and many places want to pay a low wage and over load there employees.Georgian Bay General is filled with dedicated people who work hard and do there best every day, I am honered to work along side them.

Pros

beniftis/perentage of your lue

Cons

can be heart breaking and upseting

Excellent learning environment for a student

Working as a student nurse at Georgian Bay General was a fun and sometimes hectic experience. The mornings were always the busiest time of the day, and then things began to slow down as the day went on. I learned a lot during my time there and got the opportunity to practice various nursing and communication skills. An actual nurse was always around somewhere if I needed help with something and they were always kind and informative. Since this was a student placement for school I had to rate the salary/benefits as a one star because I wasn't paid anything.

Pros

Working with all types of people.

Cons

Working with all types of people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Georgian Bay General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8