George Brown College Employee Review

View all George Brown College reviews

An environment of academic nurishment
Peer Assistant Learning Advisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 June 2014
A typical day at the PAL Centre was challenging but rewarding. I have learned a lot about self and time management and built up my engagement skills. My manager was so passionate about what she did and we developed the same passion. My co-workers were all very hard working and all enjoyed helping fellow students in need and tried their best to accommodate. The hardest part of the job was convincing students to utilize all of the resources in the college, most students are full of pride and think they can do it all by their selves. The most enjoyable part of the job was the learning, I learned so much!
Pros
The learning environment
Cons
Micro-managing environment

Other George Brown College Employee Reviews

Great working environment, lots of flexibility
Professor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 May 2018
Flexibility in building your course content, excellent students, great location and facilities.

You have the ability to tailor the course content and add-on for the students benefit
Really good experience
Carpenter's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 May 2018
Working on George Brown College gave me some of the tools that I need for the work places. I learn a few things more than working on shop.
A nice place to work, flexible hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at George Brown College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4