George Brown College Employee Review

View all George Brown College reviews

George Brown is a Great place to work
3D Printing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 March 2014
I was in charge of 3D printing for the entirety of the T146 program, and although i only had to work about 10 hours a week (due to other classes i was taking and study requirements) I feel the time I spent working for them was incredibly enjoyable and fulfilling. I had to ensure the students didn't exceed a specific volume requirement of material and in doing so i was also required to assist with redesigns of particularly large models. Then i would simply print the components and troubleshoot the printer if anything went wrong.
Pros
Hands on experience with a 3d printer and extra practice with CAD programs
Cons
Not enough work hours.

Other George Brown College Employee Reviews

No room for growth
SENIOR INFORMATION SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
This is a union employer occupied by individuals with no intentions of retiring, or dying for that matter. So most young, overqualified individuals will simply bounce from one contract position to the next, until their spirits are completely broken.
Pros
Downtown
Cons
Monotonous
Practicum
English Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 April 2018
I did my practicum at George Brown College for two months. It was a great opportunity and I've learnt a lot from my instructor. Wonderful experience there!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at George Brown College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4