GeoPro Consulting Ltd
View all GeoPro Consulting Ltd reviews

GeoPro Consulting Ltd

GeoPro Consulting Ltd Employee Review

Nice People, new management system

Work is sometimes stressful as most jobs are. People are nice, and the company tries to maintain the atmosphere of "cooperation, share knowledge/jokes/skills, train each other". the company also changed the management system, so I don't see any bossy/yelling manager here but coordinators/seniors who actually work and care about their work.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Zero culture Disorganized resources

Learn how to treat your employees.GeoPro an extremely toxic work environment. Extremely terrible pay, no compensation for hard work, no raises when you move up in the company. If you bring up burnout from the extensive overtime you’re expected to work, managers will mock you.Projects are extremely under budgeted to the point where you are rushing to complete field work. The company likes to talk like they are a leader in health and safety, but when you bring up a safety concern that might slow down work, or lose them money, they ignore it.
Same location

Extremely rude and unprofessional

Personnel was really rude and hard to work with, unprofessional. The most unprofessional interview I had ever done. He cut me off twice to speak to his colleagues in some foreign language while I was still on the phone. He was only interested in knowing if I can work 10-12 hours and owned my own vehicle. Does not know what Phase I and II work entails. Avoid at all costs.

Official response from GeoPro Consulting Ltd

26 August 2019
Sorry to hear these comments. The people work here are very friendly and very healthy work environment. Long working is very normal for the civil engineering industry in the summer time. The winter in this country is too long. Sorry, you were cut out twice in the interview. It is a fast pace company, which means a lot of work that provides job security. People are allowed to interfere with any other one if it is urgent. You happened to encounter twice.

Chinese engineers, technicians from different countries.

It's a growing engineering company trying to survive in Toronto. Chinese workplace culture, typically work long hours when you get an office job.Not too bad place to work for a few years at least.Company's definitely growing, and trying to improve their system though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GeoPro Consulting Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement