GeoPro Consulting Ltd
View all GeoPro Consulting Ltd reviews

GeoPro Consulting Ltd

GeoPro Consulting Ltd Employee Review

Made great friends

Everyone was friendly and it got competitive in a good way to outwork each other. I enjoyed workplace culture during the time I was there. But I find some people are treated unfairly

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great place to learn and to acquire experience

I had the opportunity to work for the GeoPro Consulting Limited for a few weeks. I came from Montreal, the companies was understanding and helpful. It was a great place to learn and to acquire experience. The team and the ambiance was really nice.

Pros

Great learning experience

Cons

pay not that good
Same roleSame location

Fast-pacing, excellent learning environment

It's a fast pacing company. Everyone is helping each other. A good environment to practice what I have learned from school and obtain practical experiences in the field. The company is accommodating my personal request as long as it is feasible. Daily start: around 7:00AM Daily finish: around 5:00PM As a hourly paid employee, it really depends the work I have done in the day.

Pros

Excellect learning environment

Cons

Fast-pacing
Same location

Questionable practices and high turnover rate

If you are willing, they will provide you opportunities that may not match your needs and expect you to fulfil these new tasks without any additional compensation. They expect you to work long hours and will actually tell you that leaving on time will reflect negatively on you. In addition, things our of your control may get blamed on you but it's all part of the job.Despite many of the shortcomings of this company, it is fairly easy to get started at this company for short term experience. They have a specific way of doing things and will not change despite the large backlash.

Pros

Short term experience, Free food on occasion

Cons

Long hours, very low pay, everyone around you will be new as well so you make things up as you go

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GeoPro Consulting Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement