GEODIS
Happiness score is 63 out of 100

GEODIS

GEODIS Employee Review

Fast pace

When there is work they are always trying to push you to do the tasks fast. Only issue is sometimes their forecast is wrong and they don't have work to do.

Same role

Amazing management and good work experience

The work experience I had at GEODIS was a great one, with fantastic management. As my first work experience, I was able to learn from this experience how to be a good employee, how to work hard and effectively, and what I want from my work experiences.
Same location

Horrible place to work

Working at Geodis has shown me that neither HR or management care about their employees. Management is horrible and contradicts themselves and each other. HR does nothing when issues are brought forward. They say it is an open door policy but only management can get into the area where the HR offices are. The work is easy but no opportunity for growth within the company even though they promote it. Not a lot of heavy lifting or brain power needed. Warehouse is temperature controlled for the most part. Lots of favouritism (some people can do whatever they want whereas others are punished)

Pros

Free lunches, consistent hours (no switch shifts)

Cons

Company uses people, no consistency with job duties (they say one thing then contradict themselves)
Same location

Seasonal

If you like being constantly lied to by managers, then this is the place for you. You get points for things you have no idea about , then termination. It’s truly one of the crappiest places I’ve ever worked and won’t recommend working there even to a donkey.

Pros

Cons

Too much to mention

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GEODIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement