GEODIS

Canada38 reviews

Found 38 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,734 reviews
companymanagementgreatjobworkpeopleteamemployee

Fast pace

When there is work they are always trying to push you to do the tasks fast. Only issue is sometimes their forecast is wrong and they don't have work to do.

Okay seasonal job

Good pay, depends what your lifting for them and who the managers are I guess but it isn't too bad and there plenty of opportunities for extra income.

Insights into GEODIS

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment

very well management. friendly environment. positive attitude from everyone.

good place and like to stay permanent. all the management team is very friendly with positive attitude. shift is suparb. all occasion celebrating. i like very much

Terrible place to work.

It's a terrible place to work the nepotism is unreal. I would not recommend it to any one that is hard working because they take advantage and consider you disposable. I worked there for a year they were unorganized,unfair,and unjust. They have a high turnover of unhappy employees.

Very fast paced

It's a great work and fast paced environment. If they have a steady supply of product to work on I would recommend this place to anyone . But it's very much a seasonal job. I know management would encourage people to work hard and tell them they may get hired but most people get let go after their assignment contract .

Horrible culture and micromanaged

Disgusting how they treat people and bully. Very toxic environment from the top down. Can’t even go to HR as they side with upper management. No work life balance and mandatory overtime without compensation. Would not recommend to anyone!

Pros

Cons

Long hours, stressful environment, unfair treatment and favouritism

They had a big lunch room with vending service and tvs.

I enjoyed working at Geodis very much. The work atmosphere was very friendly and easy going. Great supervisors and team leaders. I would definitely work here again if given the chance.

Pros

Great work atmosphere

Cons

Slow down in work. Was laid off.

Can be productive but enjoy not being honest with people

My time with this company was brief because they hire all of us to carry they're heavy holiday orders then laid us all off permanently not much else to say when they do it next year and say even if your contract is up don't worry about losing your job they're full of poo

Pros

Free lunches sometimes

Cons

Culty atmosphere

I tried to advance my career and there are chances if anyone wants to grow here. Management is really nice and helpful. I really enjoy working with the team.

Worst management

Management at Geodis Canada is way bow par. Managers are not knowledgeable and very poor in working along with teams. A local company works more efficiently than this for sure. They wont care about you at all and not worth wasting anytime here if somone wants to really progress in their career.

Pros

Cons

Join if you want to degrade yourself, no support from team ever, they wont care if you have family emergency too and will ask you about work even in that situation!

Collaborative work place with opportunities for career growth.

Great place to workSupportive management and colleaguesWelcome innovationsThe company have an inclusive work culture and have gender equality in the workplace

Growing company, financially stable, rigid, foreigh owned, USA controlled, Advancement opportunities limites, good overall staff, great technology, overall good place

Pros

Growth oriented

Cons

Poor work-life balance

Great place to work in multicultural environment.

Great place to know people from various origins and even after a fast-paced environment it is not much stressful. Always new projects keeps it interesting to work at this place.

team workplace- where all employees help each other

team workplace- where all employees help each other - good management team . Employees are respected and are provided education inhouse to improve skills and advancement

Productive and unsafe workplace

Productive and unsafe workplace. Lock of communication between employees and Mangers Need to enforce safety policies and make sure all employees are involved.

Pros

Free break time

Cons

Short lunch time

Great Company with potential for advancment.

Great Company to work for with the potential for job advancement in the US operation. US management's abilities to expand the footprint in the Canadian market are required.

Overworked, Underpaid, No respect for boundaries

Management is operating from old school values and needs to get out of the 1980's. Very negative environment. Hired for one job, given a different one. Pay raises don't even keep up with the inflation rate. Upper management leaves early or don't show up at all, I guess taking advantage of the fact that their superiors are off site and none of the staff dares to call them on it. Very irresponsible. Managers leave staff holding the bag for all their mistakes.

Cons

long hours, no appreciation

Productive Fun Workplace

Geodis is a great place to work. Never a Dull moment everyday is different and something exciting is happening. Great growth opportunities and security.

Pros

close to home

Planner

The work day is very busy, balancing numerous duties can sometimes be stress full but you need to keep moving forward. Best part of my job is meeting the Customers goals monthly.

it was ok

nice place to work, fun and friendly people. I made lots of good friends there. management was not that great. the hardest part of working there is management.

Amazing management and good work experience

The work experience I had at GEODIS was a great one, with fantastic management. As my first work experience, I was able to learn from this experience how to be a good employee, how to work hard and effectively, and what I want from my work experiences.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GEODIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement