Genesis Pharmacy Employee Reviews

different dutties at job
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) –  Patillas Municipio, PR16 February 2018
From payroll to people management. at Genesis Pharmacy an Laboratorio Genesis as Administrator Assistant and Human Resources Management I realize different duties from administration areas.
Cons
Benefits, profesional development
Ambiente variado y movido
Manejo y Control de Inventario (Current Employee) –  Puerto Rico, Las Palmas9 February 2018
Me gusta la confianza que mi jefe a depositado en mi y poder realizar mi trabajo sin supervision constante y que valore mi trabajo. También realizó tareas como manager
Cajera
Servicio al cliente garantizada
Joyería
Envoltura
Cosmético
Lo que no me gusta es cuando debo cargar cosas pesadas
Cons
Horario
I loved my job!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO10 October 2016
I worked from home (in Michigan), which was the best part, and sometimes the hardest part of the job. The pharmacy was in St. Louis, Missouri. Aside from the inner-office instant messaging system, there was very little contact with the other employees. I missed that daily interaction and lack of co-worker relationships, but I enjoyed not having to invest in work attire or having to drive to work every day. I was initially on the phone with patients every moment of every day, but as business declined, we found that what I could do for the company from home was very limited. Many insurance companies no longer want to cover compounded medications. Anyone who did not actively make the medications was let go. I was let go.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genesis Pharmacy. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5