Genesis Integration

Genesis Integration Employee Reviews

Genesis is a great place to work if you are a detail oriented ambitious sales person.

Genesis Integration is a great place to work if you are a well-rounded ambitious sales individual. Management allows flexible work hours as long as you can meet your numbers and show value as an employee. My overall experience at Genesis was good and I was able to complete several training opportunities that helped advance my career.

Pros

Flexible work hours

Cons

Management is remote (Edmonton)

Awesome place to work

Great place to work, Very caring for their clients. The Healthcare division of the company is top notch! Lots of training opportunities and good pay structure.

Great...at first

The job started out great. Learned a lot about the industry quickly. Management is terrible and they started making cuts to both staff and quality of equipment. Constant mistakes and lies lost customers. Would rather spend money on terrible rebranding than to supply decent equipment to techs.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Terrible management/lying to customers

Company that cares about its employees

Fast paced environment, facing the current challenges of getting out of the pandemic slowdown, and getting there, very exciting!The management is very open and consider its staff before making decisions - its not all about the money, like other places i've worked.

Pros

Employees are allowed to think for themselves

Cons

Band-aide fix’s and putting out fires are the daily.

This company is always on credit hold! Forcing the technician to lie about why they can’t complete the job. All the good people have left and gone to other companies in the past year. Middle management is out of touch with what’s going on. Most are just worried about there jobs and going thru the motions.

Pros

Freedom if you know what you are doing.

Cons

Angry customers you can’t please due to credit holds.

Great Company

Great Company to work and the people there amazing. The team was there to help with any question you had. The salary was great but no job security. They had team building once a month

Good place to gain AV experience

Don't have too much to add here. Just trying to get in 150 Characters so that this will save and I can move on with my job search! Not sure what else to put in here.

Middle management dragging down the company

Apply to this company at your own risk. There is a huge disconnect between the Executive branch and middle management. Work culture and communication is the worst I have ever experienced. The company is extremely fragmented, and each department does not work together very well. Lots of pretty drama that is caused by the lack of guidance. Prepare to micro manage your management because they really do not know what they are doing. Expect to work out of town most of the time, as the reputation of the company is greatly deteriorated over the past couple of years. Customer confidence in the company is very low. Wage is average, but you pay for benefits, and you pay alot for receiving very little coverage. If middle management actually followed the Executive branches vision it would be a great company, but they do not.

Great Culture & Mentorship

Management continuously looking to improve. They value mentorship and try to work with each employee to advance their abilities. Share work across the country which can be rewarding and a challenge at the same time.

Genesis is good

Genesis is a good company Very flexible on schedule and family come first. Job Security is not great Culture is like a family role. Salary and benefits are

Jobs at Genesis Integration

See more jobs

Good company

Excellent company to work with. Great team, high level skill staff. Nice flexibility to work, specially as Design and Sales members. A company that works with world top ranked technology. Possibility of learning and growing up professionally.

Disorganized company without a clear vision or direction.

Disorganized company without a clear vision or direction. Imbalance of service personnel vs sales personnel. Head office does not listen to the needs of the various offices.

Good place to get started

I worked here when I was about 18 for a few months and enjoyed it. It got me a taste of what the IT / Telecomm world was all about, kinda. It has been a while since I have worked here but I get paid well over twice as much, for the same type of work at my current job. The President was a very genuine person and all the employees were very nice. I don't think this is a company to work for long term.

Pros

Uniform

Cons

Pay

Meh

Good company to work for. A lot of petty drama . No advancement in career. Low pay and backwards management. This particular location needs help but overall it's a good company.

Great People, Great Place to Work!

I really enjoy the people at Genesis. There is a great team environment and the work is challenging. It is never the same day twice. Compensation for high performing sales people is excellent and there are no caps on earning potential. Management is focussed on constant improvement in all aspects of the business.

Pros

Great culture

Fun place to work not much chance for advancement

Pretty nice place to work. Great management. Good co workers. However a low Hourly wage and no chance for advancement were my reason for leaving. Great per diam. Not a lot of out of town work

Pros

Fun environment

Cons

Salary

Great company to work for

-Very good team. -Great vision. -Solid Client base and growing. -being a national company there is great diversity within the team and the entire staff really cares about the company,

Productive and enjoyable place to work

I learned a great deal from more senior project managers which helped me to become more effective and more efficient in my work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genesis Integration. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3Job security/advancement