Genesis Integration

Genesis Integration Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
Good place to gain AV experience
Don't have too much to add here. Just trying to get in 150 Characters so that this will save and I can move on with my job search! Not sure what else to put in here.
Middle management dragging down the company
Apply to this company at your own risk. There is a huge disconnect between the Executive branch and middle management. Work culture and communication is the worst I have ever experienced. The company is extremely fragmented, and each department does not work together very well. Lots of pretty drama that is caused by the lack of guidance. Prepare to micro manage your management because they really do not know what they are doing. Expect to work out of town most of the time, as the reputation of the company is greatly deteriorated over the past couple of years. Customer confidence in the company is very low.
Wage is average, but you pay for benefits, and you pay alot for receiving very little coverage. If middle management actually followed the Executive branches vision it would be a great company, but they do not.
Great Culture & Mentorship
Management continuously looking to improve. They value mentorship and try to work with each employee to advance their abilities. Share work across the country which can be rewarding and a challenge at the same time.
Genesis is good
Genesis is a good company
Very flexible on schedule and family come first.

Job Security is not great

Culture is like a family role.

Salary and benefits are
Good company
Excellent company to work with. Great team, high level skill staff. Nice flexibility to work, specially as Design and Sales members. A company that works with world top ranked technology. Possibility of learning and growing up professionally.
Disorganized company without a clear vision or direction.
Disorganized company without a clear vision or direction. Imbalance of service personnel vs sales personnel. Head office does not listen to the needs of the various offices.
Good place to get started
I worked here when I was about 18 for a few months and enjoyed it. It got me a taste of what the IT / Telecomm world was all about, kinda. It has been a while since I have worked here but I get paid well over twice as much, for the same type of work at my current job.

The President was a very genuine person and all the employees were very nice. I don't think this is a company to work for long term.
Pros
Uniform
Cons
Pay
Meh
Good company to work for. A lot of petty drama .
No advancement in career. Low pay and backwards management.

This particular location needs help but overall it's a good company.
Great People, Great Place to Work!
I really enjoy the people at Genesis. There is a great team environment and the work is challenging. It is never the same day twice. Compensation for high performing sales people is excellent and there are no caps on earning potential. Management is focussed on constant improvement in all aspects of the business.
Pros
Great culture
Fun place to work not much chance for advancement
Pretty nice place to work. Great management. Good co workers. However a low
Hourly wage and no chance for advancement were my reason for leaving. Great per diam. Not a lot of out of town work
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Salary
Great company to work for
-Very good team.
-Great vision.

-Solid Client base and growing.

-being a national company there is great diversity within the team and the entire staff really cares about the company,
Productive and enjoyable place to work
I learned a great deal from more senior project managers which helped me to become more effective and more efficient in my work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Genesis Integration. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3