General Motors
View all General Motors reviews

General Motors

General Motors Employee Review

It’s a job

It pays the bills. I enjoy going to work most of the time. The people kinda suck but if you can get along with people around you then you can work here.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Busy and repetitive

Very repetitive. You will be doing the same job constantly. Working the same muscles over and over. Alot of people would get injured. Not the best morale. They make you work almost every weekend for overtime.

Pros

Benefits and pay was ok

Cons

Repetitive. hard on your body, working weekends
Same role

Work

Good place to work! All around great except for the fact that you know 48 hours only before working overtime on the weekends. I learnt to not make any plans.
Same location

The grass is greener...

Every place Ive worked has its pros and cons, and this place is no different. The pay is fantastic, you're out of the elements, benefits are really good. I think the worst thing has to be the over the line safety ( which overall is not a bad thing)and the legacy perspective that this place "used to be better". I truly hope this place stays open because id love to retire from here. apply, you will NOT regret it.

Pros

great money, benefits, bonus.

Cons

lots of available ot, inside all day(no sunshine for you), safety up the ying yang

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Motors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement