General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Review

View all General Dynamics Information Technology reviews

Not the government, but it feels like it
Senior Analyst - Government Compliance (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CA8 July 2013
Government contracting is a unique sphere. Even though GD is not a government entity, it is strongly regulated by the governmental entities for whom it works. Therefore, pay and advancement are not based on merit or talent, but upon seniority. The good news is, it's hard to get fired. But if you have ambition to excel and advance up the ladder, you'll have to leave. That's what I did. I left for a lot more money after I was turned down for a promotion and asked to train my new boss whose only qualification for the position was 30 years at the company.

Other General Dynamics Information Technology Employee Reviews

tout en general
Opérateur (Former Employee) –  Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, QC28 February 2018
tres bonne usine a part de souvent etre mis a pied reste ok
Apprentissage du métier de technicienne
Stage 3 ATE (Former Employee) –  Valleyfield1 February 2018
J'ai beaucoup aimé me retrouver dans une toute autre ambiance de travail, car les employés étaient de majorité masculine. J'ai eu la chance d'avoir un bon leader de laboratoire qui prenait en charge de nous familiariser avec l'industrie.
Pros
Beaucoup d'entraide.
Cons
Salaire peu élevé puisque c'était un premier stage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at General Dynamics Information Technology. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K