GENCO Employee Review

It's a great experience
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 December 2013
A typical day at work, I start work at 6:20am,I go in sign in with the security then start sorting out what the overnight shifts left on the scanning line try to finish that before my first break which is at 9:30am (20 mins break). After the break I start sorting out the merchandise that the trailer dropped of on that and that what I do till the end of my shift which is 2:50pm. During my time at Genco I learned how to work under different circumstance and different people. The hardest part of the Job is the first hour because i start so early sometime I'm not always fully at the peak till about an hour into my shift but other than that its a pretty routine job. The most enjoyable part of the job i have to say is the break and the lunch break because all the employees get together to eat either inside the cafe or outside on the picnic table and all we do is just make jokes amongst each other and lighten up the mood.
Pros
Jokes at work, the experience, the different certain types of individual i worked alongside
Cons
Early mornings

Other GENCO Employee Reviews

a good place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON5 March 2018
a good place to work, team oriented, fast paced. Management is easy to talk to and more geared to being part of the team instead of insulating themselves from the rest.
warehouse clerk
WAREHOUSE CLERK (Former Employee) –  Coteau-du-Lac, QC1 March 2018
I would empty and load truck containers. I drove forklift, reach and hand truck. They were very critical on workplace saftey. They were good place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GENCO. Our community is ready to answer.