GEMMA COMMUNICATIONS LP Employee Review

View all GEMMA COMMUNICATIONS LP reviews

Fast pace environment with lots on fun people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 October 2012
My day's work was based soley around the computers. I learned how to rebuttle and to build on my customer relations skills. Management was a bit tough at times but it enable me to stay on top of my tasks. My co-workers was suppportive and fun to be around. They embraced every opportunity of a hectic day and turned it into a joyous moment. The hardest part of my job was having to deal with the insults for the customers/clients. The most enjoyable part of my joy is that i was able to provide services to clients that was benificial to them.
Pros
sit and work on the computers and the phones
Cons
demanding at times

Other GEMMA COMMUNICATIONS LP Employee Reviews

productif et motivant
Representant service de vente (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 February 2018
belle expérience pour débutant cherchant de l'expérience en service a la clientèle
Very nice working environment
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 January 2018
I worked for them in a short campaign, but I found the environment lovely, the supervisors, coworkers, receptionist and the people from human resources were friendly and helpful, and overall just a pleasure to work with. The building is really nice, the bathrooms and the kitchen were always clean, in perfect conditions. I think the pay was fair for the job that I had. I had a really good time working there.
Pros
Metro station in the corner of the street. Your bosses are nice people. Nice place.