Gelderman Landscape Services
View all Gelderman Landscape Services reviews

Gelderman Landscape Services

Gelderman Landscape Services Employee Review

Great place to grow!... Or cut

Great place to work paid well and the management are great would recommend this job to anyone wanting to get into or have experience in landscaping or construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

Good company culture, leader in the industry

Overall, Gelderman is a really good place to work. There are opportunities to move up in your division if you're willing to work hard, the company recognizes and rewards good employees for their hard work. They invest in great trucks and equipment. The work is very demanding (goes with the industry) so it's not for everyone. Upper management does not seem to listen to or receive feedback from employees and I think this is to their detriment. There is a disconnect between upper management and crew member staff that should be resolved. Gelderman does offer good benefits and salary options for long term employees (health benefits, RRSP, salary). They also pay overtime and holiday pay that you don't usually get in landscaping, which is a bonus.
Same location

Ok place to work, management is brutal

I have nothing positive to say , the trucks are ok , management is ok, they don't pay the industry standard for people to actually make a decent living.

Pros

New equipment and they just buy or rent what you need

Cons

They don't pay the industry standard to make a decent living

Fun place to work.

Geldermans is a great company to work for. It is genuinely like one big family. Everyone takes care of each other and all levels of staff come together and work as a team. They invest in their staff and their equipment. Lots of new and high end products are constantly coming in and making our jobs easier. Human resources and my branch manager production manager are so helpful and very approachable whenever I need them.

Pros

Approachable management

Cons

Weather elements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gelderman Landscape Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement