GDI Services

GDI Services Employee Reviews

We would clean 2 hours every night, except on Saturday and Sunday. There was two different buildings to clean, but it didn’t take long. Some of the people who work there are very nice.
I have never worked for such a heartless company in my life. An employee of probably 8 plus years died to a battle of cancer and guess what the company did for that persons family absolutely nothing. As if that employee was just a number that had been crossed off, this makes sick. No donations to help with funeral costs, no flowers, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING just a big f you. This company needs to stop caring about the money and learn how to care for their employees that make them the money, instead of looking at them as just a number. If you want to be a number then work for this company but I'd strongly suggest not to. Entirely you choice but if you do....enjoy being treated as just a number and not an actual human being.
J'aime a travailler ensemble avec GDI il respecte les règles des employés.
Pros
Resper dès ouvriers
Cons
Pas de points négatif
J'ai travaillé pendant trois mois pour GDI. Bien que j'aime les tâches de l'entretien ménager, j'ai été témoins d'un superviseur qui se montre peu à l'écoute de ses employés.
Pros
Salaire concurrentiel
Cons
Gestion et planification des horaires au jour le jour
Selon l’entreprise et la meilleure ils ont dinamique
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Un environnement bon seulement le lieu du travail est très loin , le moyen de transport complique et très coûteux .
Pros
Rien pas de primes
Cons
Une fois
I would suggest working here if you love drama and love being unorganized. The only good thing about this job is the hourly wage. Nothing else. If you haven’t known one of the two sisters for a long time, don’t expect to be very liked. Favouritism is made very clear. All in all if you want to work for a company that whatever you do isn’t enough, apply today!
Pros
Hourly Wage
Cons
Everything Else
The jobs are straight forward. Stay a way from people who like to cause drama. You work with a team or alone. Pleasant staff great management. Training available, whmis etc.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
worked there for a while the supervisor in kemptville Ontario was completely unprofessional. He never cared about the employees only the work, when he got bored he would make everyone else do it so he could go have a smoke and play pokemon go. Half the time we didn't know what we were doing as there was no training and no communication. 3 times they only paid me half paychecks after working 44 hours for them. Instead of solving the problem they would belittle you and make u feel worthless. Only work there if u want to see how bad employers can be. Worst work experience ever.
Pros
Hometime
Cons
nothing
When I was working for gdi I never got my full amount for my pay . And I had to fight for it . Also I been cleaning for over 7 years and I deep clean I was told not to just make it look ok . And when it came to cleaning showers it was a spray down and that's it ewww
Pros
Met nice customers
Cons
Crew sucks
GDI est à réévaluer les conditions de vie sont pas croyable.
Environnement de travail productif et agréable. Une des belles valeurs de l'entreprise est de favoriser le travail d'équipe.
Pros
Stationnement fourni et bonifications
Cons
N/A
i worked with friendly co-workers and there is good management. the job is not too hard. i learned how to deal with different kind of people. the hardest part of the job is Vacuuming as the machine is heavy for women.
Bel équipe. Ils aiment de faire des défis pour leurs projets. Ils font du plaisir de me donner des infos que j'ai besoin. Bravo !
Pros
Ambiance, respect, belle compagnie
Cons
manque de travail pour plans, beaucoup de changement des collégues
Its not a job its highschool save yourself the brain cells and just don't work here or even think of applying here please don't 🤣 i promise you will regret it
Pros
Zippo
Cons
Chez GDI nous avons la chance de faire plusieurs types de travaux, dans le respect des règles d'hygiène. On n'a la possibilité de travailler dans plusieurs lieux, et la possibilité d'avoir des heures de travail flexibles.
I found it very helpful and give good experience All my coworkers were friendly and helpful. It has good conditions for the employees. I was very excited for having the position.
OMG this place is a total joke! First they had a mother and daughter running the show. It was just one scandal after another. Someone finally had the balls to get rid of them. But apparently they didn't learn their lesson because they promoted two sisters to run the place Bahahahahaha!!! And these two don't have a clue how to run a company. They only know how to power trip and talk down to people. The rules literally change every day. And you're just expected to know what to do. And then you get in trouble for not doing it right, even though it was never explained to you. There's absolutely no professionalism. They hire their friends and show favoritism. Like breaking company rules and allowing their friends to break the rules, like smoking in the company trucks and taking long breaks. One of the sisters actually has temper tantrums, like kicking chairs and yelling at people, in front of a new employee who was only there for 3 days! People are quitting almost on a daily basis because of her. And when you try to complain to the other sister, guess what? It gets swept under the rug. I'm pretty sure upper management is aware of what's going on but they're probably too embarrassed to admit that putting these two in power after they got rid of the first train wrecks was a huge mistake. The only way I would recommend anyone to work there is if you don't really need a job but you're curious to see if it's really as bad as everyone says it is there.
Je trouve qu'il a un manque de communication entre superviseur, direction et employer
Le problème n'est pas la compagnie,mais les superviseurs et la direction. Tres faible posibilité d'avancement parceque les hauts placés sont jaloux, mais surtout parceque GDI perdent beaucoup de projets presentement.
there was a lot of BS and drama and bullying. very stressful. i was not respected or appreciated. i did more then what was asked of me. the work i did was never recognized.
  1. Employee reviews