GDI Facility Services

GDI Facility Services Pay & benefits reviews

The day to day schedule was good, the supervisor was calm and organized, even sometimes the work was stressful and sometimes also relaxed but I can say I enjoyed working with the team. The only thing that they did not give to me was the working benefits even I worked of almost 3 years.
Good experience I like to work Good staffs team work punctual professional using machine Safety 3 years experience Team members training you Good wage
3 Interview process which makes you think it is reputable company. I was promised a wage increase at 3 months that I never received even after several attempts to rectify it. Had several emails stating it was indeed coming but even after leaving on my own accord it was never paid to me. That was a small piece of the pie. Employee beware. The job was not at all what I was told it would be. I think they seriously need to review the labor laws. This review has nothing to do with the wage increase. They seriously need to brush up on labor standards. We are no longer in the stone ages. I could go on but whats the point. No benefits, plenty of lies, low pay for upper position and no chance of wage increase likely EVER. Toxic work environment and in general everyone very unhappy. The upper management not at all open to fixing problems. They use the "rug" tactic. If it is under the rug it didn't happen. What an eye opener in today's world. Staff had benefits but supervisors did not. Supervisors almost equal pay as staff. Not much incentive there.
Pros
good hours, no weekends.
Cons
too many lies