Gateway Property Management Corporation Employee Review

View all Gateway Property Management Corporation reviews

Excellent Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON26 March 2014
Owner-operated company that prides on utilizing their employees to their full talent. Management is very hands on with their employees with an open door mentality. There is always someone to turn to for advice, whether it be your superior, a co-worker or Director.

Gateway is very family oriented with additional holidays throughout the year for their employees. Employee Appreciation days and events are the norm with this company.

Gateway studies the growing Property Management field on a on-going basis, keeping up with technology to ensure their staff have the proper tools to be successful. Excellent company - highly recommend.
Pros
family oriented, additional holidays company wide.

Other Gateway Property Management Corporation Employee Reviews

Worst employer
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Delts1 June 2019
As a building caretaker i can tell that They treath the building staff like they are rats .
No salary review no bonus no nothing and finally when they fail to do their job they blame the caretaker
Pros
You see property manager face once a year
Cons
When something doesnt work is the caretaker to blame
Great Atmosphere & Coworkers
Property Administrator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 February 2019
I initially started with Gateway in a Reception role and was quickly able to advance to an Administrative Assistant. Although I was enjoying my job at Gateway, I decided to leave to work with another Property Management company for personal reasons. Working at the other company made me truly appreciate how great Gateway was and I ended up returning. Our office has the most up to date equipment and programs. Gateway encourages employees to continue their professional development by covering courses and conferences.

The environment is fast paced however you are working with a huge team across Canada with a vast pool of knowledge and skill. Whether the person is working at the desk next to you or in an office in BC, you know they are happy to help you. The team culture at Gateway is awesome! It is a family owned company that values their employees and their development. Any employee in any office can easily call up and talk to the owner or executives with any feedback or ideas. You don’t see that often!
The company also offers great benefits, additional days off in the year (for employee appreciation) and team building events.
Pros
Office Environment, Extra Holidays, Benefits, Team Events