Gateway Property Management Corporation Employee Review

View all Gateway Property Management Corporation reviews

Life is to short to be working at Gateway
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC1 September 2018
Do not nor does the company wish to provide the proper tools for success. Executives only cares about themselves individually, not the company, not the employees and certainly not their customers. It's time to sell. Ethics? What ethics! I did not realize a company like this could even exist. A nightmare that must be known by the owner and executives and zero desire to do any thing. Revolving staffing for good reason.
Pros
Lots of job openings
Cons
There is a good reason why they have job openings

Other Gateway Property Management Corporation Employee Reviews

Worst employer
Caretaker (Former Employee) –  Delts1 June 2019
As a building caretaker i can tell that They treath the building staff like they are rats .
No salary review no bonus no nothing and finally when they fail to do their job they blame the caretaker
Pros
You see property manager face once a year
Cons
When something doesnt work is the caretaker to blame
Great Atmosphere & Coworkers
Property Administrator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 February 2019
I initially started with Gateway in a Reception role and was quickly able to advance to an Administrative Assistant. Although I was enjoying my job at Gateway, I decided to leave to work with another Property Management company for personal reasons. Working at the other company made me truly appreciate how great Gateway was and I ended up returning. Our office has the most up to date equipment and programs. Gateway encourages employees to continue their professional development by covering courses and conferences.

The environment is fast paced however you are working with a huge team across Canada with a vast pool of knowledge and skill. Whether the person is working at the desk next to you or in an office in BC, you know they are happy to help you. The team culture at Gateway is awesome! It is a family owned company that values their employees and their development. Any employee in any office can easily call up and talk to the owner or executives with any feedback or ideas. You don’t see that often!
The company also offers great benefits, additional days off in the year (for employee appreciation) and team building events.
Pros
Office Environment, Extra Holidays, Benefits, Team Events