Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd.
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd. Employee Review

fun place great people

16 March 2020
good place to work, nice people managment is great and will take the time to listen to you. free pop at work is also pretty sweet, great environment but bad hours
30 September 2019
I went for my job interview, I was called the next day and told I got the job. I waited one month to hear back from the background check company. They said they had a problem and I would have to redo my background check. I called HR he said he would be passing it onto his supervisor and he would call me. That was over 1 month ago, still haven't heard a thing. No one knows what they're doing there
Pros
nothing
Cons
HR is bad, no one can help or knows what to do
10 March 2019
Same role
Do NOT work there. Staff are treated like garbage, they give very little hours to part time employees, management doesn't know what they're doing. Don't waste your time.
Pros
Cons
No hours, treated like garbage, no opportunities for advancement
22 December 2019
Same location
Manger super micromanaged you. Second in command was trying to fire the people that was not "his" vision of the company. Any complaints to the manager and the manager took the Seconds side in ALL. Finally the second turned on the manager and got him fired. So now the second is the manager of the security department. Surveillance is there not to watch the gamblers but to watch the employees for wrong doing. Surveillance is used to find even the slightest fireable offence against their employees. Does their best to screw their employees in contract negotiations. Horrible place to work.
Official response from Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd.
23 December 2019
We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and are sorry to hear that you did not experience the great leadership skills that we strive for at Gateway. We are committed to ensuring many training and development for our teams, especially our leaders, and are continuously working on training programs to best prepare new leaders for their difficult roles. If you'd like to further discuss your experience, feel free to reach out to us at employment@gatewaycasinos.com.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8