Garbage = miserable, low morale, uncertainty over Gateway's new ownership (not OLG any more) and endless complaining. Stay away, especially at Innisfil and other Ontario locations. A miserable industry.
The company tries to sell good customer service but the employee is given no time to give it. Management constantly picking on your performance. Being aware of the eye in the sky and how the company uses it, making you aware that your being watched. Constantly disciplining never getting credit when credit is due.
Overall the culture could be worked on as the bad employees who ruin the culture are too hard to get rid of because of the union
It is good for the most part. the other departments get along fantastic. development team needs some help.
It is ok. other than management .. they really have no idea how to treat their employees.
could be good if they got rid of the RIGHT people instead of the WRONG people!
- What is the work environment and culture like at Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd.?8 people answered
- Does Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd. require background check?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd.?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd.? Wha…4 people answered
- Does Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd. allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- Do employees receive tips3 people answered
- Do part time employees get benefits3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Lake City Casino?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd.?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Ltd.?2 people answered