Gastops logo
Gastops

Gastops Employee Reviews

Good culture and friendly people

I had a great time working there for 16 months. Everyone there is very kind and the company itself is very professional and flexible. Would recommend to friends as a good company.

Pros

Happy hour

– 4 August 2020
Thanks for the comment! We are really grateful to see our students have a positive experience while working with us. We strive to ensure they get the most out of their work terms. And Yes, Happy Hour is a great bonus where everyone can come together to relax and take a load of with their fellow co-workers.

10% of work contributes to the company, 90% might be irrelevant but it keeps you feeling busy

Although it's a private workplace, they try their best to make it feel like a government work environment with amazing benefits and plenty of social activities to keep morale high.

Pros

Free lunches, Thursday Beer Nights, Free gigantic flat-screen TVs, lots of prizes

Cons

Positions are limited if you want to move up.

– 4 August 2020
Thank you for the comment. We do take pride in our work/life balance culture and ensure our employees have many benefits while working with us. We are sorry to hear you felt the 90% of your work might have been irrelevant but we can assure that all work employees work on is very relevant to the operations of the organization might just appear in different ways.

Productive and fun place to work at

I am happy and satisfied with this work experience. There are always new things to learn, new departments to experience and explore. Everyone work in a fast-paced environment, and have a positive work attitude. My work colleague like to think when they do work, not only follow the instructions provided. this company always thinking about how to benefits others, and whether there is a better way of doing things. I got the chance to sort old inventory data and discard obsolete information. I have learned how to calculate the optimal amount of inventory, how to predict the best ordering price and quantities from suppliers. It shows me more fields in my study area and gives me more ideas about supply chain management. All the work I did related to the company’s growth, which is very exciting. I feel more motivated working here because I know the value of the work I did.

Excellent SME to Work For With Amazing Opportunities

Gastops has been an excellent employer providing its employees with a challenge rich environment and ample opportunity to grow professionally. Being a SME each employee is given significant responsibility and experience - working on some of the most cutting edge technologies and exciting new industry solutions. I recommend not putting much weight to the two previous reviews since those employees were not great fits with the company - which is therefore reflected in their reviews. I highly recommend applying to Gastops!

Growing Pains

company is growing but with that comes growing pains of taking on too much. saying yes to all type of work instead of focus on few solutions and being good at it.

safety

every place had its good points, but they all provided the necessary safety equipment and tooling needed to do the job properly, which I believe is important in a work enviorment.

Jobs at Gastops