Gasmaster Industries Ltd Employee Reviews

Don't apply for any job in this company
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC28 December 2018
I worked with them for 3 months. There wont pay on time & every day you need to look for your pay check. For last pay check most of the people need to approach Lab our board.

Don't waste your time working with them.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, No pay for over time, micro management, Every week pay delay
Horrible place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 October 2018
I worked with Gasmaster for a short time. I was told to lie to customers, tell them that their product was stuck at customs even if it wasn't even built yet, and to tell customers that employees were not available to come to the phone even though they were just avoiding the customer. I witnessed many times employees not getting paid on time. There were many unsafe instances in the warehouse, no personal protection was provided for warehouse workers either.
Pros
Cons
Coworkers were friendly
potential employees BEWARE!!!
shop (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC7 September 2018
very shady! this company will try not to pay you.. and when you call them on it they will play dumb, on second thought.. based on shop practices maybe their not playing.
Pros
you can quit
Cons
dangerous shop practices, no pay, management will boldly lie to you with a smile
Don’t waste your time
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC4 April 2018
I am former employee. There don’t know what there are doing. False promises to clients. Don’t pay on time. No benefits and safety for work. Avoid working with them.
Pros
Cons
No pay, no overtime, bad practices and culture
A great place to work.
Production (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC6 December 2017
Gasmaster has one of the best environments to work in, all the colleagues are nice and friendly and a pleasure to work with.
Management team is caring and helpful, personal growth is always encouraged and company is continuously looking to improve.
Work hours are great for work/life balance.Job security is at the highest level since company is greatly interested
in research and development and even in slow seasons both office and production are busy working on revolutionary technologies and new products, therefore there is no shortage of work.
Pros
Benefits, Ideal hours, Job security, Greatest team, Opportunity to grow.
Great Culture & Diversity, Awesome Work hours, Great Colleagues & Management is so Understanding!
Receptionist/Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC4 December 2017
I work in Gasmaster Industries ltd & I would recommend anyone whose interested in working here to come by and meet the team. All staff are trained professionals and Gasmaster is a very fun and dynamic environment to work in. Great work hours too! Management is very understanding they are like a family here.
Pros
best team to work with, professional & friendly staff, colleagues help you grow, great hours, pays reasonable, President of the company lets you voice your opinion & is a great mentor.
Friendly staff at all levels; Everyone is great to work with;
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC3 December 2017
I've been working with Gasmaster almost a year and I love to work here. Management treats their employees well, very understandable and super friendly. Everyone is great to work with. It's getting nicer with every new day. I've learned a lot of new things about boiler building industry and I really value being part of the team here!
Pros
Nice shifts 7am - 3:15pm (production) or 3:30pm (office)
Production management, Quality Control Management and Design review
MANAGER ENGINEERING (P. Eng.) (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC12 April 2012
Manage manpower - work allocation on daily basis.
Resolving technical issues with production
Maintaining harmony among workers
Enhancing workers knowledge for better knowledge
Creating healthy and safe environment in premises
Resolving issues for man hours of the workers
Controlling quality at various production level
Maintaining all production and quality control documents