Garibaldi Glass Industries Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
productive and fun
production worker (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC20 August 2016
- a well-oriented team of people who work as a team to establish a good & productive results.

- I learned to work with minimum supervision.
- My co-workers are very friendly and easy to deal with.
Pros
have gym and a table tennis
Cons
location is quite far
My impressions and experience working at Garibaldi Glass
Truck Driver/Crane Operator (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC15 August 2013
typical day at work

- reviewing the work that needs to be done and making notes about contacting people or if anything needs to be resolved I'll deal with it in a timely fashion so problems won't occur.

-Pretrip truck and then deliver and interact with customers through out the day and deal with any issues that may arise in a timely and professional manner.

What I learned

-that dealing with people in a respectful and friendly manner is always the best approach at problem solving and getting the job done.

- even with experience new challenges always come up and I have to be ready to deal with them in the appropriate manner to make the job go more smoothly.

My immediate 2 supervisors are very good to work with and we have a good working relationship and we all trust each other to get the job done in a safe and timely manner.

Co-workers

-I largely work on my own, as required by the job and have good working and personal relationships with my staff at the production facility and other drivers.

-when I encounter new co-workers, I always introduce myself and make myself available for any help or questions they might have. Often I'm proactive on providing helpful tips on how to make the job easier or safer.

The hardest Part of the job

-slowdowns in the winter

The most enjoyable part of the job

- I love driving and dealing with my customers and helping them above and beyond the regular norms.
Pros
fun challenging job
Cons
slow work in winter

Want to know more about Garibaldi Glass Industries?

Ask a question