GARDEWINE Employee Reviews

Family
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Brandon, MB27 March 2018
A wonderful group of people to work for. I really enjoy working with all the people I've come to know here. We have an amazing management team that is very understanding of family commitments and offer amazing balance for their staff.
Productive and a fun work place
Stripper (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 January 2018
It was a good work environment the only problem is that it was too dirty overall tho it was a good experience to have worked for a good company and I am proud to say I have worked there
team work
Dock Worker (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 December 2017
i like to work in team. I am an independent worker as well.With various skills like time conscious, attitude, fast-paced. Iwant to become a professional radio announcer and camera operator as well as a confidential employ.
Really out going staff
Dock Worker (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 November 2017
The staff at gradwine are so amazing and I’m glad I had the experience to work in such a great environment. It’s hard labour but it really pays off in the end
Labour and plenty of repetition tasks
Dock Worker (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 October 2017
Working for Gardewine is my first warehouse job experience. Gardewine is a fast-paced environment and teaches you hands on during your time there, which is great. Although, the management could improve. Supervisors tend to abuse their power in command against a lot of the dockworkers, and could be a very intimidating place to be work at.
Great workplace
Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB22 August 2017
Friendly colleagues and diverse culture environment where everyone are acknowledge by their skills and talent. Work setting is great too, you will get your comfortability right away.
management needs work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 May 2017
the drivers I worked with were a great bunch, and more professional than management. Management not so great. No responsibility by management for repairs or service to building. If you have allergies, avoid working here as it will make you sick.
good company to work for
Owner Operator Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 September 2016
good place to work,good people to work with overall,linehaul dispatch was great to work with ran all the miles you wanted. enjoyed running northern ontario.
good company for many years, downhill lately
Truck Driver/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Vaqncouver, BC./Winnipeg, MB.12 September 2016
I started on the west coast and spent 11 good years there. They shut the operation in Vancouver and when I moved to Winnipeg things were starting to degrade. Typically I wouldn't know what I was doing until either the day before or the same day. I did not get along with one particular person in driver services and he made my life hard. Most of my co-workers were good. I had no time for a social life and the money could have been better. I have always enjoyed driving and that made the job more tolerable.
Driver Trainer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 September 2016

Want to know more about GARDEWINE?

Ask a question
productive and fun
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB11 July 2016
my co workers are a great bunch to work with they work hard and there is a great social committee.

Management never stops teaching you new things
Pros
family oriented
Not bad place to work
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 May 2016
Not bad place to work at..however some of the supervisors can be a little insensitive but most were awesome.
They were great with breaks and if you were ill.
Great group of co workers. very knowledgable.
If you were unsure of something they were all great in helping you out.
They never offered me to come in to the compony bbq for 5 yesrs in a row.
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB15 February 2016
They treat they divers very poorly. they call you off your vacation time because they forget you replacement driver.after 5 years they did not get me my award.
brad shanoha
mechanic/shop help (Former Employee) –  sudbury ont13 December 2015
i have 5 years experience in welding,truck and coach,and operating. i am able to work alone in any sort of enviroment. i love waking up in the morning and having to go to work.
Pros
full time, with as many hours possible!
Cons
cant stand still and do nothing!
everyday is a learning experience
Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB27 June 2015
- I have learned to take each each day as it comes. Everyday is a learning experience for me not only about the company, the work itself but most especially on how to be systematic in my work and dealings with different kinds of people everyday.