GardaWorld

GardaWorld

GardaWorld Employee Review

Horribly Organized

Worked for them for four months but then they lost the contract and I assumed I would get an ROE with layoff for lack of work. It’s now 9 months later and they call me saying they are just now processing my ROE and that they are going to put quit on it. I’ve worked seasonal work most of my life and I know that lack of work is a lay off. On top of that I was told I was in a union and would be receiving benefits. After the shortage of work I called my union to see if there were other positions available and they had never heard of me. I was also told in the union agreement I would not receive overtime in lieu of union benefits. So I didn’t get OT, didn’t get benefits and may lose my unemployment because their HR knows less about ROE’s than I do.

Pros

Cons

Total gong show

1.0Job security/advancement

Don't apply

They will throw you undera bus, when you are nolonger any good to them.Promises they never keep.Lies.Sometimes pay isn't correctDays and shifts

Cons

Will not defend you. They lie.

Bad company to work for

Garda is not a good company to work. In my opinion it is not well managed. Employees are not treated with respect and equality. Managers choose faces to give good contracts "well paid".

Pros

I didn't see it

Cons

As explained on my review
Same role

poor excuse for a company

would never recommend anyone to work for them, they treat their employees like garbage and they don't have your back when an emergency comes up. They call all times of the night and expect you to drop everything to help them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GardaWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7