No, they tell you up front you are being recruited for part time position and the hours are not favorable since it is a union job, the long term employees get the best shifts and all the hours.
You will get your hours and then they will cancel and give you no hours after that. You will be screwed around and have you time wasted and your cheque will be so small you won't be able to pay bills or buy food.
Unknown - depends on site. GW is primarily a staffing agency.
Part time only
It would depend on the position you are posting for.
Yes. A lot of it.
- What should you wear to an interview at GardaWorld?17 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at GardaWorld?11 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at GardaWorld?9 people answered
- What is the company culture at GardaWorld?7 people answered
- How long do they call you for the Final Interview after the Brief Consultation?6 people answered
- Does GardaWorld require background check?5 people answered
- How long is the training after all the interview and tests are passed?4 people answered
- Does GardaWorld allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- Can one get a direct employment from Dubai?4 people answered
- How can i apply for it4 people answered