They already know if you are being interviewed, they ask availablilty, if you are bilingual, can you legally work in canada, do you have a car, why do you want to work here and name a time you gave exceptional customer service. If they were planning to interview you they give you a time in this case for the next day, if not you just wasted more of your day and are sent home. Honestly if felt like they went in with a list of those they wanted already and the ones on that list that passed got interviews, for the rest you're just a testing number and probably just get the form letter in a week saying no thanks. If you write the tests and pass you should get a real shot at the job but I've read this is not reflective of the company at all. People aren't treated very well at Garda.
What is Recognition test?
Do you have security license and a car?
Do you have your licence?
Can you work all shifts and double-backs and multiple shifts in one week? (Days and midnights or midnights and afternoons)
They ask questions about safety and personal morale
Alot of personal ones
I don't remember the question but when i did it it was only 3 easy question done in 5 minutes.
Security Check , Fingerprinting check
Do you have a security licence and a car? Yes? YOU'RE HIRED!
- What should you wear to an interview at GardaWorld?17 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at GardaWorld?11 people answered
- What is the company culture at GardaWorld?7 people answered
- Will i get full time hours?6 people answered
- How long do they call you for the Final Interview after the Brief Consultation?6 people answered
- Does GardaWorld require background check?5 people answered
- How long is the training after all the interview and tests are passed?4 people answered
- Does GardaWorld allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- Can one get a direct employment from Dubai?4 people answered
- How can i apply for it4 people answered