- On time, set the bench and follow up duties for that day.
- I leaned a lot and I got lots of experience.
- The management of company was very good.
- My co - workers were very help full and friendly, they were like a family member to me.
- The first week of the job was the hardest part of the job, I must become familiar with every thing.
- The most enjoyable part of job, was when I got lay off from Zeller's
I find this job even it was for 3 month contract.
Free coffee and tea all day long.
After one week of work, 2 hours over time every day for thee month.