Gap Employee Review

Gap
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CA27 November 2012
Great company to work for, love the work life balance. Management can be capricious.

Other Gap Employee Reviews

retail store with modern basics
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2018
I worked on the kids/baby floor at Gap Bay and Bloor. My responsibilities varied from greeting customers as they entered the store and helping them find items they need. I worked as a cashier as well and checked customers out, as well as making sure all the clothing displays were neat. There was always a company supervisor available for contact on the floor. I learned to adjust to situations in which the customer is displeased and that a customer truly appreciates the help of a sales associate offering their opinion on a clothing item.
Pros
good location
Cons
not enough hours
Folding, Folding and more Folding
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 April 2018
On a typical day one spends 90% of the time folding clothes, which is find and understandable. It is a clothing store after all. The rest of the time is spent with customers, which is the highlight. Helping people feel their best is fulfilling.
The Management gets moved from place to place and can be overly harsh on people who are new to the company and are just learning.
Pros
Discount
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gap. Our community is ready to answer.

52K