Galvanize Employee Review

You'll Stay for the Culture
Senior Events Coodinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX6 June 2017
I came to know Galvanize by accident. I was looking for the apartment complex on the other side and after I left, I looked up Galvanize, saw the Events Coordinator position, and applied right away. I really love the community that surrounds Galvanize and the people who work there. Students, staff, and members alike can usually be found there after hours and even spend time together during off hours. We have a great GM in Austin and HQ Staff in Denver. The hardest part of working there is our space shortage. We have gotten very creative in shifting our furniture and supplies around but it's always a challenge. The most enjoyable part of working there is definitely the relaxed environment and fun coworkers. If you have the chance to work with us, jump at it!
Pros
Community and Staff Events, Kitchen Keg, Fun Environment, good work-life balance
Cons
Space Shortage

Other Galvanize Employee Reviews

Cool Office, Nice People
Event Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TX22 July 2019
As an event coordinator, I work shifts I sign up for. I set up and break down events as well as do event check ins. In general, just assist the event manager and vendors with whatever needs to be done to ensure the event is successful.

The event manager is super cool and helpful and goes above and beyond. The other employees that i have met and interacted with were nice and helpful as well.

It's an awesome, flexible part time job.
It's a school!
Data Science (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA17 June 2019
Galvanize is a for-profit technology school that has bootcamps and classes. Their teachers are generally high quality but they need some help keeping curricula relevant.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Not enough free snacks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Galvanize. Our community is ready to answer.