Galvanize

Galvanize Employee Reviews

Overall had a very good experience with a laid back culture and great work-life balance. Nothing about the culture was toxic or negative. The tam works hard but doesn't expect you to give up your life for it!
-Great culture: everyone is smart, friendly and eager to help -Galvanize is super transparent with their mission and goals -Compensation and benefits are benchmarked reguarlily -Amazing training for new hires -Employee feedback is taken super seriously and changes are implemented -You get to make a difference in the world
Galvanize is a great place to work! The culture is purpose and values driven and is really focused on how the organization and employees can make a positive impact on the world. People at all levels get a chance to speak their mind and help drive execution of strategy. Feedback is taken very seriously and dealt with transparently. The people are fab.
Galvanize is a super collaborative workplace. I felt it from day one and I still do (two years later). While it is a quick-paced environment, I feel relaxed because I know that everyone I work with has my back, it's just an amazing feeling. This company is doing many things right. We have a strong sense of direction from the leaders of the organization with a clear strategy and vision for the business accompanied with many opportunities to learn and grow.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Galvanize?