Great Experience in field of International purchase and Logistics supply
Import & Purchase Manager (Current Employee) – 455,Gibraltar Drive, Mississauga, Ontario – 17 September 2016
- Email communication with international supplier for purchasing inventory from overseas
- Pricing decision, quality check & finalize all supplier contracts.
- Monitoring sample, packing & material etc.
- Obtaining new suppliers proposal, negotiating trade terms & condition, set up business relation
- Coordinating with forwarder for overseas logistics shipment flow including transit way instruction, release or delaying containers
- Maintaining records of supplier contracts, agreements, Items ordered received
- Processing purchase orders & invoices, Containers receiving, inventory updating in the systems.
- Forecasting inventory level, demand of the products and order accordingly.
- Cost, pricing and profit calculation per product.
-Product issues communication with supplier.