GALATI MARKET FRESH

GALATI MARKET FRESH Employee Reviews

If they like you, you will literary get away with whatever, and if they do not like you they will find any excuse to get you fired even when you are the hard working one! The store manger suck! a lot of employer have been complaining about his attitude and his biased view and no one is doing anything about it, I have seen a lot of girls that have been working in the front and other department for a very long time , they are the worst from attitudes to work attic even when they have complained to the store manger but nothing been done, even the other employees talking about how he's biased and only pick and choose who he wants there based who he likes personally not the person work ethic, and other things too. I really hope that the owner himself will put end to this, not going to work with punch of immature teenage and toxic store manger
Cons
Store
From Mismanagement, Uninspiring environment to a lack of listening to their employees Galati Market Fresh (formerly Galati Bros.) was one of the worst places I’ve ever had in working!Only reason I worked there for so long was to support my family even though I was paid was absurdly underpaid. Would never recommend this place to anyone looking for work or starting workforce.
Pros
Was closed to home
Cons
No growth, lack of advancement, toxic environment, low pay.
The store closed down thats why i left Work was easy and good management i would have stayed if they didn't close down good pay frindaly and calm place to work
Ran by dinosaur style management. Owner and GM are idiots who have found a way over time to run the store down from 12 locations or to just this one. They cut hours and disrespect employees , yet expect you to cover for them. Cant wait until this place closes and a better grocery store opens up. Work somewhere else, you deserve better even if you're just starting out in life or are getting your footing as an immigrant.
Pros
Some coworkers
I learned and developed financial skills, customer service skills, and organizational behaviours. The customers were friendly and the staff was welcoming
Pros
Snacks in the lunchroom
There is no job security or benefits working at Galati Market fresh. Management would find any excuse to fire any one of their staff. Most of the time there was no grounds to their termination. Awful place to work.
I learnt good customer service. But the job is very telling on the body. It is easier when you are younger to lift and move so much. I would not recommend the job to someone older.
As a employee who has worked at Galati market Fresh for almost five years, It is apparent that the upper management do not even look twice at any part timers.
Pros
A job
Cons
Degrading
professional and sound company to work for. Good hours and Pay. Flexible hours and work independently. Convenient location.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GALATI MARKET FRESH?
Working with fresh food every other day motivated me to eat more healthy myself, but that's probably the only benefit of this job. The hours were very awkward, the managers were rude, and I hardly had any time to learn any new skills. It was mainly just mop the floors, tidy the shelves, etc. I did get the occasional stock job and cashiering here and there, but it was very rare. The highlight of my shifts were assisting the costumers and communicating with them.
Pros
Short commute
Cons
Boring, repetitive, wasn't taught valuable skills