GALATI MARKET FRESH
GALATI MARKET FRESH Employee Review

No Good

11 May 2019
Ran by dinosaur style management. Owner and GM are idiots who have found a way over time to run the store down from 12 locations or to just this one. They cut hours and disrespect employees , yet expect you to cover for them. Cant wait until this place closes and a better grocery store opens up. Work somewhere else, you deserve better even if you're just starting out in life or are getting your footing as an immigrant.
Pros
Some coworkers
8 October 2020
General Labourer (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
From Mismanagement, Uninspiring environment to a lack of listening to their employees Galati Market Fresh (formerly Galati Bros.) was one of the worst places I’ve ever had in working!
Only reason I worked there for so long was to support my family even though I was paid was absurdly underpaid.

Would never recommend this place to anyone looking for work or starting workforce.
Pros
Was closed to home
Cons
No growth, lack of advancement, toxic environment, low pay.
1 August 2020
Cashier (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
If they like you, you will literary get away with whatever, and if they do not like you they will find any excuse to get you fired even when you are the hard working one! The store manger suck! a lot of employer have been complaining about his attitude and his biased view and no one is doing anything about it, I have seen a lot of girls that have been working in the front and other department for a very long time , they are the worst from attitudes to work attic even when they have complained to the store manger but nothing been done, even the other employees talking about how he's biased and only pick and choose who he wants there based who he likes personally not the person work ethic, and other things too. I really hope that the owner himself will put end to this, not going to work with punch of immature teenage and toxic store manger
Cons
Store
7 December 2019
Cashier (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
The store closed down thats why i left

Work was easy and good management i would have stayed if they didn't close down good pay frindaly and calm place to work