GALATI MARKET FRESH logo
GALATI MARKET FRESH
View all GALATI MARKET FRESH reviews

GALATI MARKET FRESH

GALATI MARKET FRESH Employee Review

Good management and kind people to work for.

professional and sound company to work for. Good hours and Pay. Flexible hours and work independently. Convenient location.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same location

One of my first jobs out of high school

I learnt good customer service. But the job is very telling on the body. It is easier when you are younger to lift and move so much. I would not recommend the job to someone older.

One of the worst job experiences I’ve had

From Mismanagement, Uninspiring environment to a lack of listening to their employees Galati Market Fresh (formerly Galati Bros.) was one of the worst places I’ve ever had in working!Only reason I worked there for so long was to support my family even though I was paid was absurdly underpaid. Would never recommend this place to anyone looking for work or starting workforce.

Pros

Was closed to home

Cons

No growth, lack of advancement, toxic environment, low pay.

Very biased

If they like you, you will literary get away with whatever, and if they do not like you they will find any excuse to get you fired even when you are the hard working one! The store manger suck! a lot of employer have been complaining about his attitude and his biased view and no one is doing anything about it, I have seen a lot of girls that have been working in the front and other department for a very long time , they are the worst from attitudes to work attic even when they have complained to the store manger but nothing been done, even the other employees talking about how he's biased and only pick and choose who he wants there based who he likes personally not the person work ethic, and other things too. I really hope that the owner himself will put end to this, not going to work with punch of immature teenage and toxic store manger

Cons

Store

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GALATI MARKET FRESH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

2.3Job security/advancement
  • GALATI MARKET FRESH
  • Good management and kind people to work for.