GALATI MARKET FRESH
GALATI MARKET FRESH Employee Review

Also not the greatest

12 March 2018
There is no job security or benefits working at Galati Market fresh. Management would find any excuse to fire any one of their staff. Most of the time there was no grounds to their termination. Awful place to work.
8 October 2020
General Labourer (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
From Mismanagement, Uninspiring environment to a lack of listening to their employees Galati Market Fresh (formerly Galati Bros.) was one of the worst places I’ve ever had in working!
Only reason I worked there for so long was to support my family even though I was paid was absurdly underpaid.

Would never recommend this place to anyone looking for work or starting workforce.
Pros
Was closed to home
Cons
No growth, lack of advancement, toxic environment, low pay.
1 August 2020
Cashier (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
If they like you, you will literary get away with whatever, and if they do not like you they will find any excuse to get you fired even when you are the hard working one! The store manger suck! a lot of employer have been complaining about his attitude and his biased view and no one is doing anything about it, I have seen a lot of girls that have been working in the front and other department for a very long time , they are the worst from attitudes to work attic even when they have complained to the store manger but nothing been done, even the other employees talking about how he's biased and only pick and choose who he wants there based who he likes personally not the person work ethic, and other things too. I really hope that the owner himself will put end to this, not going to work with punch of immature teenage and toxic store manger
Cons
Store
7 December 2019
Cashier (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
The store closed down thats why i left

Work was easy and good management i would have stayed if they didn't close down good pay frindaly and calm place to work