GAL Power Systems

GAL Power Systems Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
Fast paced and at times stressfull environment. Great pay and staff. Was managed by superiors really well. Must be able to work large amounts of overtime depending on season.
Terrible awful place that does not want to pay the fair wage .. They make you work like a dog but they had a salary freeze so you work but no proper compensation
Working at GAL in the fuel department taught me a lot about the industry and problem solving.

I would definitely go back to work at GAL Power again

Lots of perks to the job
C fait longtemp j étais avec une belle équipe pro competante avec une grande expérience dans le domaine des génératrices
Learned a lot about the Generator Industry...........you weren't baby sat ........what ever the task was on any given day and you felt all the work was done ..........it was a fun place to work
Called in for interview never called back about them hiring someone for the position sent an email thanking them for the other view found out job was filled . Need to work on at least letting your applicants that the job was filled .
Cons
Not professional
Very positive work environment.... Lots of room for advancement.... Fair wadges.... Paid training.... Fantastic social comity and team building.......
the experience and knowledge gained were good great for the future .co workers were friendly and worked great as a team. the challenges helped with problem solving .
Pros
great co workers
Cons
superviser was all over the place
GAL Northern is a good place to advance my career. Both management and co-worker support is second to none. All the required tools, be it management support, or technology were provided for.
This has been a summer job over the course of last three years. Working in the accounting department I learned a lot about dealing with active and inactive accounts, structuring spreadsheets for the service department, and how to effectively assess and analyze information using their accounting system. My boss was great to work for as she demanded strong communication and was strict on finishing work in a timely manner which forced me to stay on task and prioritize my tasks at hand. The company treated me very well, especially being a full time worker for only three months at a time. The year before I worked in the Sales department so it was tough changing departments at first but it helped tremendously see the different aspects of the company. I feel like it has benefited my experience which has translated into my work ethic and communication skills in my education. Working in each department has taught me a lot about internal control in the company and how important having strong internal control can make the workplace more enjoyable and more effective.
Pros
great hands-on experience away from the classroom, always willing to help teach me new tasks and programs.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GAL Power Systems?
It is a great place to work, people were fun, like a family
We had company BBQ's, we helped one another even though it was not our job.
Pros
people were great
Cons
reconstruction causing job losses
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GAL Power Systems. Our community is ready to answer.