GAL Power Systems Employee Reviews

Not professional
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Carp, ON4 April 2019
Called in for interview never called back about them hiring someone for the position sent an email thanking them for the other view found out job was filled . Need to work on at least letting your applicants that the job was filled .
Cons
Not professional
good place to learn
Generator technician / labourer (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON12 January 2017
the experience and knowledge gained were good great for the future .co workers were friendly and worked great as a team. the challenges helped with problem solving .
Pros
great co workers
Cons
superviser was all over the place
Good company to grow skills
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON22 September 2016
GAL Northern is a good place to advance my career. Both management and co-worker support is second to none. All the required tools, be it management support, or technology were provided for.
Productive Workplace and Great Experience
Inside Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON2 March 2013
This has been a summer job over the course of last three years. Working in the accounting department I learned a lot about dealing with active and inactive accounts, structuring spreadsheets for the service department, and how to effectively assess and analyze information using their accounting system. My boss was great to work for as she demanded strong communication and was strict on finishing work in a timely manner which forced me to stay on task and prioritize my tasks at hand. The company treated me very well, especially being a full time worker for only three months at a time. The year before I worked in the Sales department so it was tough changing departments at first but it helped tremendously see the different aspects of the company. I feel like it has benefited my experience which has translated into my work ethic and communication skills in my education. Working in each department has taught me a lot about internal control in the company and how important having strong internal control can make the workplace more enjoyable and more effective.
Pros
great hands-on experience away from the classroom, always willing to help teach me new tasks and programs.
great place to work
Administrative Assistant and ACSO (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 August 2012
It is a great place to work, people were fun, like a family
We had company BBQ's, we helped one another even though it was not our job.
Pros
people were great
Cons
reconstruction causing job losses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GAL Power Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

GAL Power Systems Reviews by Location