GM Financial Employee Review

View all GM Financial reviews

Poor management low wages
Gm Financial (Former Employee) –  Arlington6 June 2014
High turnover! Management super unprofessional. Whatever happened to building a strong workforce within a company. I'm so sick of companies like this one where they hire you then do everything in it's power to belittle and fire you. Heck you can't even focus on your work for focusing on small minded managers and their micromanaging tactics. Work should be about getting the job done well.....not destroy employee morale. Hire some compent mature managers who are not power trippers. Also, we work live in a metro area and these jobs pay what my freaking kid makes. Come on pay a decent wage!
Pros
Cons
#1 Pay #2 Managers

Other GM Financial Employee Reviews

A genuinely bad place to work.
Collections Agent (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON12 February 2018
To put it succinctly, they are extremely smug about collecting money from poor and old people. Run of the mill call centre with the strongest sense of superiority I have experienced from a work place. Management blatantly hire only white women if they can. Advancement seems to be driven by 'favors' if you know what I mean. Team Leads are the laziest employees outside the management. Management lies consistently to justify not informing employees what the benchmark is to receive bonus. Like a carrot on a stick but they won't even tell you if the carrot is there before you start running. Incredibly unethical place to work.
Pros
GM incentives you are never going to use
Cons
Good for feeding a family on a stagnant wage
Great compnay
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 February 2018
-Very supportive and freindly environment to work.
-Management tools well defined very safe and regulated company.
-Beleives in giving back to the community.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GM Financial. Our community is ready to answer.

GM Financial Reviews by Location