GE Healthcare Employee Review

View all GE Healthcare reviews

GE Healthcare
X-ray service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Goffstown, NH9 April 2014
17 years of servicing all manufactory x-ray equipment. Multi-Vendor Leader 17 years and 3 years X-ray Leader during the integration period.(Merging core and MV engineers) Fully trained on all GE x-ray.
Provide service as requested by the customers. Schedule and perform preventative Maintenance on X-ray, Mammographic and non-GE equipment.
I learned that the changes in Healthcare caused me to loose my job. My experience and wages were commensurate to my level of tenure/ seniority. Workforce reductions are never easy.
My co-workers mostly were helpful, attentive. Most were very trainable. Some became good friends.
Most difficult part of the job for me was trying to be two places at once, partly because of geography. Mostly because I repaired non-GE equipment.
Most enjoyable part was interacting with my Customers. Advocating for them and keeping their level of satisfaction at a very high level.
Pros
Wages, Car
Cons
Stress, Metrics based on numbers instead of Customer Satisfaction.

Other GE Healthcare Employee Reviews

production

avantages sociaux
Analyst for GE
Information Technology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Missisauga12 March 2018
GE reimagines the future of energy. Current is a new kind of company, a startup nurtured within the walls of GE that integrates GE's LED, Solar, Energy Storage and Electric Vehicle businesses with the industrial strength Predix platform to identify and deliver the most cost effective, efficient energy solution

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.