GE Corporate Employee Reviews

Found 224 reviews matching the search See all 6,287 reviews
Great work environment
Licensing Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 November 2018
Management was great, our work was appreciated and acknowledged. there was lots of room for growth. I learnt about the different types of leaders as they were very transparency.
Great Company
Property Accountant/Lease Administrator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2018
Free lunches, great leadership, fun work atmosphere, lots of volunteer opportunities which help you connect and network with other colleagues in the organization.
See below
Electrical Apparatus Technician (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON12 November 2018
Was a good place to work, but personal professional input overlooked. Team on floor were good to work with and a generally good attitude. Good pay and good benefits. Plenty of overtime if desired.
Productive and fun environment to work
Master Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON5 November 2018
GE cares for work life balance, with an in house GYM, they want to ensure that not only want mental stimulation within your job, you also have physical well being.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Month End push!
Place is closing
Journey Persons Millwright - (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON1 November 2018
place is closing people are great to work with bad management up high. Did have lots or OT when it was busy but now that is ending in a few weeks the morale of the place is really low.
Beaucoup de stress et de pression lié à la performance.
Opérateur de production (Former Employee) –  Bromont, QC31 October 2018
Climat de travail très variable dépendant de l'équipe dans laquelle vous êtes.
Pros
Beaucoup de cadeaux corporatifs, beaucoup de temps supplémentaire si vous voulez en faire, excellent salaire.
Cons
Beaucoup de stress, plusieurs cas de harcèlement psychologiques et suicide occasionnel.
Finance Leader (Manufacturing Operations) (Former Employee) –  Erie, PA30 October 2018
Great place to work with excellent leadership and training opportunities for anyone who is looking to further their career with a cross-functional team.
rotor assembly leader (Former Employee) –  peterborough on.29 October 2018
Great place to work. people and management are great. Frequent layoffs and very disorganized. Pay was very good with lots of optional overtime always available. 3 shift operation with flexibility to adjust to your family life.
There is a meeting with other companies exchange experience, know each other more, and play soccer sometime
Structural and Manger (Former Employee) –  Baladīyat Sabhā22 October 2018
Actually the work there was really busy a lot of duties and busy schedule to finish the construction. However, workplace culture it was really function-able and organized. The most hard part for me was the stress of finishing the work on time, but The most enjoyable time was how is the team we work and communicate with other work teams to work as one unit.
Pros
Free meals anytime, gym entertainment place after the work
Cons
Long hours but I like that
4 stars given to keep a room for improvment
Cost Analyst & Planning Leader (Former Employee) –  ON18 October 2018
one of the big 4 Multinational companies to work for, Advanced technologies, training and a lot of opportunities
GE has a clear mission and strategy and that is why still running for over 100 years

Want to know more about GE Corporate?

Ask a question
Work with talent people
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 October 2018
Good work environment. Smart people. Good team and good team workers. Help each other. Keep high quality products. Good managers and team leaders. Highly recommend.
Good workplace to start career
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 September 2018
International big company, a good platform to apply professional knowledge and get hands on experience. Wide exposure to different ERP system and different business lines.
Good support from the client and friendly work environment
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  new orleans1 September 2018
Good support from the client and friendly work environment. Had the liberty to propose changes in already existing methods and improve productivity. Very professional client-contractor relationship
Excellent work place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Inda22 August 2018
I have worked here almost 13 years. I am even ready to join back the company. Its very good . I really enjoined each bit of it. It gave me lots of opportunity to grow professionally. I strongly recommend to work here. Its a great place to work.
Electrical Maintenance
Foreman/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Alberta21 August 2018
I enjoyed working for GE very much and would work for them again.

I was able to take on and off site training and love the safety that was on all sites.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Some very dirty / hot work but I would jump in my truck to be there right one.
Competent view.
Electronics Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 August 2018
Great company to work. However, I did not get lucky with my manager and had no advancement whatsoever. A lot of politics and favouritism in my local branch. A lot of employees left the company recently.
Pros
Very resourceful.
Cons
No advancement.
The absolute best company to start a career with!
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Lighting Products (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB7 August 2018
GE Lighting was not only involved in the selling and development of new products, but also heavily focused on the education and career planning for their employees. For a new engineer out in the work force, they made sure that their was a work/life balance and all the education and training that someone needed.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Rare
give give give until your sick..
Methods Engineering DC Drives and Renewal Parts (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON6 August 2018
The company protocol is to make as much money as board of directors can handle. There is a culture of little empires and their dictators.
In 2017, after 127 years GE closed my plant. The company is ignoring every agreement with the unions because they are labelling the plant close as a reduced production.
Pros
Some departments have great epre de corp.
Cons
if you work until you have a breakdown, they screw you over and replace you.
productive and fun place
Electrical Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2018
it is nice company and it was my first company in canada.
I learnt a lot of things from GE and all my co-worker,supervisor,Manager.
I never forget that good kind of work in my life
Great culture but high uncertainty
Credit Risk Analyst/Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 July 2018
The culture is great. Overall GE problems are taking a toll on employee morale. Growth opportunities are shrinking. Will take another year before the work scenario improves.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Corporate. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K