GE Capital Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace.
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, India19 January 2014
Amazing place that provides good learning opportunities and fun and an ability to grow career wise at the same time.

The senior management was very helpful and supported each employee completely and helped us in decided which direction or which vertical with-in the organization we wanted to grow within.

They also provided Learning and educational opportunities.

Fun place to work. Made a good deal of friends.
Pros
You will love working here.
Cons
The transport system is not up to the mark.

Other GE Capital Employee Reviews

GE - A great learning ground
RECOVERIES MANAGER/QUALITY MANAGER LOSS MITIGATION (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
My 8 years at GE were some of the best of my working life. During that time I learned everything from how to lead people and coach effectively to how to build and continuously improve processes. GE has great leadership training programs and if you are fortunate enough to become a manager while working there, you will have the benefit of many of those programs as I had. There have been many books written about GE corporate culture and this is for good reason. I found the culture to be a defining benefit of working there and it gave me great pride. While not always the most competitive in terms of compensation (at least during my tenure,) I found it worth the difference with other companies for the experiences gained and opportunities for learning and advancement.
Pros
A company with decades of change management and leadership expertise, One of the great corporate cultures
Cons
Less competitive on the compensation side.
Awesome place to work.
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON29 December 2017
The company is very good and takes care of your work life balance. The company is very warm and takes care of its employees. Strict compliance policies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Capital. Our community is ready to answer.