GE Capital Employee Review

productive, challenging and learning platform
Chargeback Executive (Former Employee) –  gurgaon, india30 March 2014
Though the work profile was same...but everyday use to end up with some new experience with new queries, new dificult to handle , challenging customers...even their arrogance, frustrations, rudeness, impatience use to teach me on daily basis that customer is the king...you can win them only through your efficient service.
I learned to be patient, empathetic towards others problems, I learned time management.
My co workers were excellent, though you can not have same positive chemistry with all, but I believe that is good, because tough people and tough time both comes to teach you what you don't have in you.
The hardest part of the job was to take out extra time to learn things related to work.
The most enjoyable part of job was to solve and analyse crdit card charge back cases.
Pros
healthy working enviornment.
Cons
unpaid long stretches daily.

Other GE Capital Employee Reviews

GE - A great learning ground
RECOVERIES MANAGER/QUALITY MANAGER LOSS MITIGATION (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 January 2018
My 8 years at GE were some of the best of my working life. During that time I learned everything from how to lead people and coach effectively to how to build and continuously improve processes. GE has great leadership training programs and if you are fortunate enough to become a manager while working there, you will have the benefit of many of those programs as I had. There have been many books written about GE corporate culture and this is for good reason. I found the culture to be a defining benefit of working there and it gave me great pride. While not always the most competitive in terms of compensation (at least during my tenure,) I found it worth the difference with other companies for the experiences gained and opportunities for learning and advancement.
Pros
A company with decades of change management and leadership expertise, One of the great corporate cultures
Cons
Less competitive on the compensation side.
Awesome place to work.
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON29 December 2017
The company is very good and takes care of your work life balance. The company is very warm and takes care of its employees. Strict compliance policies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GE Capital. Our community is ready to answer.